Pecan Pie MartiniFrom victoriaregina 7 years ago
How to make it
- On a small plate, stir together 1 teaspoon corn syrup and the brown sugar. Dip the rims of 4 martini glasses in the mixture, then in the chopped nuts.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine 1/4 cup vodka, 1/4 cup corn syrup and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Strain into 2 prepared glasses. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
People Who Like This Dish 6
- tribeowens Nowhere, Us
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- hungrybear Miner, MO
- wholelottarosie62 Valdese, NC
- puddlewonderful Beverly Hills Adjacent, CA
- halo826 Guyton, GA
- flavors Algonquin, IL
- rosiek Waterloo, CA
- bbsgreenacres Fuquay Varina, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookvictoriaregina USA, VA
The Rating7 people
you are the best...love you. and this recipe is awesome...
Susiepuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
This sounds great-I've already emailed it to a friend that LOVES martini's. Thanks-5 sipps on this one...wholelottarosie62 in Valdese loved it
Goodhungrybear in Miner loved it