Lemon Cream Cheese Ice CreamFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 ounce package cream cheese shopping list
- 3 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 package lemon gelatin shopping list
- 2 cups half and half shopping list
- 2/3 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream whipped shopping list
- 10 cups milk shopping list
- yellow food coloring shopping list
How to make it
- In mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sugar and gelatin then mix well.
- Add cream, lemon juice and extracts and beat until smooth then fold in whipped cream.
- Stir in enough milk to measure 1 gallon then add food coloring.
- Freeze in batches following manufacturer's directions.
- Refrigerate extra mix until it can be frozen.
- Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer for 4 hours before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
AH! A good treat for my sweet tooth:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
I agree!midgelet in Eastern loved it
omg i love this one lemon icecream is sooooo goodminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!