Mango Ice Cream With Pineapple Rum SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 5 ripe mangoes peeled pitted and mashed shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream with 1/2 cup sugar until stiff shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon peel shopping list
- 1/2 cup condensed milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- pineapple rum Sauce: shopping list
- 1 cup canned pineapple juice shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white rum shopping list
- 3 cups fresh pineapple cut in 1/2 inch dices shopping list
- 4 tablespoons coarsely chopped pistachio nuts shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl combine mashed mangoes, lemon peel, condensed milk and salt.
- Fold in whipped cream then pour into freezer trays or 6 cup mold and freeze.
- Simmer pineapple juice and sugar until syrup is formed then add rum and cool.
- Pour pineapple rum sauce over pineapple and marinate several hours.
- Place ice cream in 6 ounce wine glass.
- Top with pineapple rum mixture and garnish with coarsely chopped pistachio nuts.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- Zarinthia Nowhere, Us
- JellyBean19 Nowhere, Us
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- gingerlea Tampa, FL
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- midgelet Eastern, USA
- genuinelady4u Etobicoke, CA
- jolielives The Catskill Plateau , NY
- snowcat17 Milwaukee, WI
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
All I can say is that this recipe is Purrrrfect.
Bookmarked & 5ved.
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
you are on an ice cream roll1 I love them ALL!midgelet in Eastern loved it
This sounds SO good!!!!!!!! Got my 5gingerlea in Tampa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!