Chocolate Applesauce CakeFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cocoa shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 cups applesauce shopping list
- 6 ounce package chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar for topping shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Cream shortening and sugar then add eggs and blend until well incorporated.
- Incorporate next five ingredients and mix well then all applesauce and mix gently.
- Pour into greased baking pan and sprinkle with remaining sugar, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
When I first read this, I thought no way. Then realized the simple facts. I love Apples & I love Chocolate, so why not together. I really like this for how unique this is. Bookmarked & 5ved.
Another oddly purrfect recipe. Thank you ChefMeow, you...morejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
great recipe!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!