White TrashFrom 940z 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large pan.
- Melt 1 package of white chocolate in microwave and stir into dry ingredients.
- Repeat for remainder of chocolate.
- Mix well and spread on wax paper.
- When it is hard,break into small pieces.
The Cook940z Dublin, GA
The Rating5 people
Good thank you.
Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
A girl at church used to make this stuff that was always a big hit at bake sales :)jett2whit in Union City loved it
sounds greatdaniela059 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!