Chicken Breast CasseroleFrom slogan 7 years ago
How to make it
- Line casserole (9x13) with single layer of dried beef
- Wrap each piece of chicken with bacon and arrange in dish
- Mix soup with sour cream and pour over chicken (may sit refrigerated several hours or overnight before baking)
- Bake in a very slow oven at 275 degrees for 3 hours
- Do not salt the chicken - dried beef is enough
The Cookslogan North, FL
The Rating5 people
That's nice, Thanks for the post and I saved it and gave you a 5.
Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Great post! I received and almost identical recipe from a co-worker of mine, and it is a family favorite. Because I can't leave a recipe alone, I've doctored it up a bit and I add a few things to mine and changed the way to prepare it slightly. If...morefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
Nearly identical to mom's recipe....I love this stuff. Great reminder of a happy time in my life. Thanksnotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!