Southwest Chicken SaladFrom floridiangourmet 7 years ago
- 1 large skinless and boneless chicken breast shopping list
- 1 TBS Floridian southwest seasoning shopping list
- 2 TBS olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups of mixed greens shopping list
- 1/4 cup of cubed cheese ( any kind you like) shopping list
- cucumber shopping list
- red bell pepper shopping list
- carrot shopping list
- sunflower seeds shopping list
- red onion shopping list
- 2 TBS dressing ( see my recipe) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the Southwest seasoning with the olive oil in a bowl add the chicken and rub the marinade into the chicken by hand. Allow to marinade for 4 hrs to overnight ( cover the bowl) turning once or twice.
- Heat oven to 350
- Place a skillet ( oven proof) on top of the stove and on a medium to high heat add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Flip chicken and repeat.
- Stick skillet in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Assemble salad while chicken is cooling. Cut chicken into 1/4 in slices and add to salad.