Ladies Who Lunch Poached Chicken Salad with Three MayosFrom upstatevoyager 6 years ago
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup lower sodium soy sauce shopping list
- fresh ginger, grated shopping list
- salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder and paprika to taste shopping list
- leaf lettuce shopping list
- 3 large tomatoes, sliced shopping list
- 1 seedless cucumber, sliced shopping list
- 12 radish "roses" shopping list
- 6 hard cooked eggs, each cut into quarters shopping list
- finely shredded cheese of choice shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange chicken breasts in a greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Whisk together wine and soy sauce. Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle lightly with grated ginger.
- Cover and chill 6 to 8 hours.
- Uncover and bake with mariade at 325 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Remove from marinade and chill.
- Arrange leaf lettuce on 6 plates.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- Arrange chicken in center of plates.
- Divide tomato slices between plates. Insert cucumber slices between tomato slices.
- Arrange hard cooked eggs and radish roses between plates.
- Serve with one or all of these mayos:
- CURRY MAYO: Combine 1 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons curry powder, 1 tablespoon lime juice and a dash of cayenne pepper. Cover and chill.
- DILL MAYO: Combine 1 cup mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill, 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Cover and chill.
- MUSTARD MAYONNAISE: Combine 2 cup mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons stone-ground mustard and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Cover and chill.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating6 people
First of all~let me say"How fortunate your
Mother is to have a Fine Son like You"~
This "5"FORK!!!!! recipe with the (3)Mayos
is something that I am sure the 'Ladies'
will enjoy and most of all Remember! with Pleasur...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
How sweet-I wish my son loved me that much! Happy Birthday to her. Love the different mayo's. 5 forks from me ;-)wholelottarosie62 in Valdese loved it
Sound very nicehungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!