Watermelon Feta Cheese SaladFrom kytigger 9 years ago
- 3/4 cup halved, thinly sliced red onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 quarts seeded, cubed watermelon shopping list
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup pitted black olive halves shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Place the onion slices in a small bowl with the lime juice. The acid of the lime will mellow the flavor of the raw onion. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon cubes, feta cheese, black olives, onions with the lime juice, and mint. Drizzle olive oil over it all, and toss to blend.
- Dig in and be prepared for a pleasant surprise