Butternut Sweet Potato StreuselFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1/4 c butter shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon,1/4 tsp ginger shopping list
- 1-1/2 lbs. pre-cut butternut squash shopping list
- 2 medium sweet potatoes,cut in 1/2" cubes shopping list
- Streusel topping: shopping list
- 1/4 c flour shopping list
- 1/4 c lt. brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbs. butter shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 c pecans,chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375. Place butter in 3 qt. shallow casserole,heat in oven 5 to 7 mins or till melted.
- Stir cinnamon and ginger into melted butter. Add squash and sweet potatoes;toss to coat. Cover,bake 30-35 mins or till squash and sweet potatoes are just tender.
- Meanwhile,in medium bowl,combine all topping ingredients. Uncover squash;spoon topping over squash mixture. Bake 10 mins or till topping is brown.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
I would not have thought the two vegetable would go thgether, But they do and you did it great recipe.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Love this recipe!
5 Forks... =)pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
Wow, another great one Pat. I have a huge butternut and have been looking for something to fix with it. Here it is just in time for Thanksgiving. Thanks so much for the great post.valinkenmore in Malott loved it