Yummy Sour Cream Cheese PieFrom lanabade 6 years ago
- 2 graham cracker pie shells shopping list
- 2 8oz.bars cream cheese(at room temperature) shopping list
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- whipped cream to top with shopping list
How to make it
- Using an electric mixer,blend the cream cheese and milk combine very well.
- Add sour cream and the lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Pour into the pie shells.
- REFRIGERATE several hours till firm.
- Top with whipped cream or also top with your favorite fruit!
- Serves 6-8.YUM!
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating8 people
I can taste the yummy Lemon thanks great tasty pie high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
gooooooodtwill10 in Cape Girardeau loved it
THANX LANA, SEEMS YUMMY.........lycett in CANYON COUNTRY loved it