Honey Peanut Butter CookiesFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup sucanat sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375*
- Beat together butter, peanut butter and honey
- Add 1/2 cup of the flour, the sugars, egg, baking soda, baking powder, and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Beat in remaining flour
- If necessary, cover and chill dough till easy to handle.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls on a cookie sheet. Flatten by crisscrossing with tines of a fork.
- Bake 7-9 minutes.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!