Bisquick Mix BrowniesFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1, 12 oz pkg semi sweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1/4 C. butter shopping list
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2 C. Bisquick mix ( or home made mix ) shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 10 ounce container ready to spread chocolate frosting shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chocolate morsels and butter in a microwave safe bowl; microwave at high for 2 minutes, stirring once.
- Stir in condensed milk and next 3 ingredients.
- Spoon into a greased 13″x9″ pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 24 to 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly on a wire rack.
- Spread on chocolate frosting while the brownies are still warm.