Shrimp Bacon TacosFrom mrstcopper 8 years ago
- 1 package of tortillas shopping list
- 1 Pound of Uncooked shrimp shopping list
- 1 Cup of mushrooms or used canned if you want. shopping list
- 1 Cup of Shredded cheese (of choice) I use Cheddar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1/2 lb of bacon shopping list
- 1/2 cup of mixed peppers and onions shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tpsp lime juice shopping list
- 1 packet of taco seasoning mix (if you don't have a packet of it you may use a combination of the following: shopping list
- 1 Tbsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1 tsp Crushed black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Start by frying up the bacon until it's crispy & set to the side.
- Drain bacon greese except for about 2 tablespoons to fry the shrimp in.
- Add shrimp to pan with the bacon drippings.
- When shrimps start to turn pink, add the peppers and onions.
- Then Add 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice, 2 Tbsp Lime Juice & ingredients for Taco mix and crumble the bacon over the shrimp.
- Stir up the bacon & shrimp with ingredients for about 5 minutes over a low flame.
- Let stand for about 5 minutes.
- NOW, Stuff your taco with your shrimp, cheese, tomatoes & Lettuce or & any other topping to your taste. Add a few jalepenos to spice it up a bit!!! ENJOY!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmrstcopper MIDDLETOWN, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!