Butterfinger DelightFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 1- cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 30 crackers) shopping list
- 1 -cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 4-5 butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed shopping list
- 3/4 -cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1-1/2 -cups cold milk shopping list
- 2- packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 -quart reduced-fat chocolate frozen yogurt, softened shopping list
- 1 -carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients;
- set aside 1/2 cup for topping.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased
- 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- Chill for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until set (mixture will be
- Stir in frozen yogurt and 1 cup whipped topping until
- Spread over crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Yield: 12-15
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating10 people
I will have a slice now, thanks Tink, your the best!m2googee in Tomball loved it
Oh so yummy!!! five forkygoodeat in Benton loved it
I would like to lick the bowlhungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!