Cream Cheese And Herbs QuickbreadFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 5.3 oz "Lite" herb & garlic cream cheese shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp of salt shopping list
- 2 egg replacers (like Ener-G), prepared shopping list
- 12.75 oz flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 12 sun dried tomato halves (not in oil) soaked well in hot water and drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup toasted corn germ (optional, for flavour and nutrition) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, garlic, sugar and salt.
- Add egg replacers and beat well.
- Whisk together flour, black pepper, oregano and baking powder.
- Combine yogurt and milk in another bowl.
- Add dry and wet mixtures in stages, starting and ending with the dry ingredients.
- Stir in tomatoes and corn germ if using.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting.