Garlic Pork Balsamico With Honey Mustard DiabeticFrom spinach1948 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 garlic bulb, small, about 10 cloves shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 12-oz lean pork tender loin, boneless, cut into 8 slices shopping list
- 1 tsp. rosemary, dried, crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp. olive oil shopping list
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 Tbs. water shopping list
- 1 Tbs. honey mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Separate garlic bulb into cloves. Do not peel. In a small saucepan, combine cloves and 1 cup warm water bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes. Drain and cool slightly. Peel cloves and set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of the pork slices with rosemary, pressing into surface of the meat. In a large non-stick skillet heat the oil. Cook half of the pork and garlic cloves over medium heat for 6 – 7 minutes or until no pink remains. Turn half way through.
- Remove from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with the remaining pork and garlic. Remove pork from skillet. Stir in together vinegar, water, and honey mustard. Bring mixture just to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 – 2 minutes or until sauce becomes thickened.
- To serve, spoon sauce over pork.
- Serving size: 2 slices
- A Gastric Bypass recipe
- Nutritional Information per serving
- Calories: 143, Protein: 13g, Fat: 7g, Carbohydrate: 6g, Sodium: 128mg, Cholesterol: 38mg
- NOTE: Recipe is adapted from: Victoria's Recipes For Gastric Bypass Patients by: Victoria Bowen
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating8 people
Sounds wonderful!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Hey there:) LTS(LOVE THIS STUFF) HA:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! WML:)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Mmmmmmm now dont this just looks soooooo yummy
high 5 to ya .......
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it