Warm Blue Cheese DipFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 8 slices hickory smoked bacon,diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 1/4 c heavy cream shopping list
- 4 oz crumbled blue cheese (1 c) shopping list
- 2 Ths chopped fresh chives shopping list
- 2 Tbs chopped almonds shopping list
- chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- crackers,French bread and/or fresh vegetables shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In non-stick skillet,cook bacon over medium-high heat for about 8 mins or till nearly crisp.
- Drain bacon;wipe skillet dry. Return bacon to skillet;add garlic and cook over medium heat till bacon is crisp,about 3 mins,making sure garlic doesn't burn. Drain on paper towels.
- With mixer on medium speed,beat cream cheese until smooth. Add cream;beat well. Fold in bacon,garlic,blue cheese and chives.
- Transfer to 2 cup baking dish. Sprinkle top evenly with almonds. Bake untilheated through and browned on top,25-30 mins.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with creackers,bread and/or vegetables.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
Love, love, love blue cheese. Thanks for this wonderful post - just in time to enjoy over Thanksgiving weekend.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Piecare, did u receive your 'paycheck' yet I sent via a homing pigeon LOL LOL u r the best!!! This dip will be gobbled by many 'turkey's' in my family :) HIGH FIVE FORKS MY lil P.C. (personal chef:))snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
i love this one yum yum in my tummy ......lol
hugs tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it