Best Caramel Fluff PieFrom mcboo 7 years ago
- baked pie crust shopping list
- 1/2 lb. caramels (28) shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- dash of salt shopping list
- 1 envelope of gelatin shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream-whipped shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 T. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- In a double boiler melt caramels with milk and salt.
- Keep stirring caramel mixture until melted.
- In a bowl:
- Dissolve gelatin in 1/4 cup water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add to caramel mixture.
- Chill until partially set and mixture is like thickened pudding.
- In mixing bowl:
- whip cream until thick with sugar and vanilla.
- Fold whipped cream into caramel/gelatin mixture.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Pour into baked and cooled crust.
- Sprinkle pecans on top.