Easy TurtlesFrom melissasue 6 years ago
How to make it
- Arrange pretzels on cookie sheet.
- Place one rollo on top of each pretzel.
- Heat in 200 degree oven for ~3 minutes
- Smoosh pecan half on top of each (if they've been warmed enough, this is easy).
- Allow to cool.
The Cookmelissasue Minneapolis, MN
The Rating9 people
The word EASY caught my attention, so I am trying this one for sure. Thanks for sharing.dariana in loved it
I love these! The first time I had them I had no idea how they were made (call me easily impressed)! I was going to post this recipe if no one else had. I added some flavor tags as it was a little hard to find. And I leave mine in the 200 degree oven...moredancegypsy67 in Nipomo loved it
These are so good! A lady at our church makes these ALL the time and I always forget to ask her how she does it....Now I know! Thank you so much!! Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!