TUSCAN PORK ROASTFrom spinach1948 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350.
- In a food processor or blender, combine garlic, rosemary, olive oil and salt; Process until mixture becomes a paste. Rub over the roast;; In a large bowl with lid or plastic container cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place roast fat side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered at 350 for 1 ¼ hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160, basting occasionally with the pan juices. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yields 10 servings.
- Nutrition Values: Serving size: 4-oz
- Calories per serving: 228, Fat: 10g, Cholesterol: 78mg, Sodium: 277mg, Carbohydrate: 1g, Fiber: 1, Protein: 30
- Diabetic Exchange: 4 lean meat
- NOTE: This recipe is Diabetic Friendly, Gastric Bypass Friendly, and also for anyone.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating10 people
Ya' know, Iwent to the store today, and I pit a pork loin roast 'back' cuz I didn't think I had enough$ Seeing this wonderful looking riast, I'm gonna go get one sunday Ot turned I did have enough $:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Delish!joe1155 in Munchen loved it
You have my heart with this post and my 5!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it