Turkey Club SandwichFrom cuzpat 7 years ago
- 4 strips lean bacon, halved shopping list
- 12 slices home-style white or whole-wheat sandwich bread, toasted shopping list
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise shopping list
- 8 lettuce leaves shopping list
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced shopping list
- 8 ounces thinly sliced cooked turkey breast or chicken breast shopping list
- 8 tiny sweet pickles (optional) shopping list
- 8 pimiento-stuffed green olives (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a 10-inch skillet, cook bacon over moderate heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels; set aside.
- 2. Spread 1 side of each bread slice with some of the mayonnaise. Place a lettuce leaf on the mayonnaise side of 4 bread slices. Top each with some of the sliced tomato and 2 half strips bacon. Add another slice of bread, mayonnaise side up. Top with remaining lettuce leaves. Divide turkey among sandwiches. Top with remaining bread slices, mayonnaise side down.
- 3. Cut sandwiches in half diagonally. Thread a pickle and an olive (if using) onto each of 8 wooden picks. Poke a pick into each sandwich half.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating5 people
Hi Cuz! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Day!
Thanks for the recipe post
Susansitbynellie in Glasgow loved it
BEEUTIFUL!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! Have a goodnight, WML (write more later:)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Great idea!! love it! five forkygoodeat in Benton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!