Eds Imitation Lobster CasseroleFrom spinach1948 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 packages ( 8-oz each) Louis Kemp lobster meat Chunk shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded ( Kraft cracker Barrel 2% ) shopping list
- 1 can ( 10.5-oz ) cream of celery condensed soup reduced-sodium shopping list
- 1 cup 1% milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup carrots, shredded shopping list
- 2 Tbs. margarine shopping list
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs, plus 4 Tbs. to sprinkle on top( Progresso ) shopping list
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce ( Lea and Perrin ) shopping list
- Dash pepper shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese for garnish ( Optional )reduced-sodium shopping list
- fresh parsley for garnish ( Optional ) shopping list
- Extra melted margarine for the top at baking time helps. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350.
- In a 9-inch casserole dish or 4 Ramekins or small loaf pans 53/4 inches x 3 inches line with aluminum foil, arrange the lobster on the bottom. Set aside.
- In a 2 quart saucepan put the Shredded carrots cream of celery soup, Worcestershire, milk, and pepper; heat medium high just to a boil. Add the shredded cheddar cheese stirring until the cheese melts about 2 minutes. Remove from heat; Add the margarine, bread crumbs, and the egg. Mix well.
- Pour evenly over the lobster. Sprinkle the top with bread crumbs, melt margarine pour on top. Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese is desired.
- NOTE: After combineing the ingredients in the casserole dish or 4 little dishes you can freeze for up to a week in freezer bags. Then when you want it put it in the oven at 400 for 15 minutes then bake for 35 to 40 minutes at 350.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
Oh Yeah:) Bk'd & sv'd for New Year's Day!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! Any word on that receptionist? I'm soooo turkeyed man, I made your turkey casserole, me and my nephews ate it all:) They said Thanks Ed!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Okay here.I thought about it.I thought that I would come here real quick before I go to bed and see what's happing here.I seen this and thought. Hmmmm... this lookes and sounds good.You are making my mouth water.Thank you for the recipe.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
Greatfamily recipe my daughters will luv it high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Fish And Seafood308 members
Family Favourites134 members
CASSEROLE COOKING112 members
Casserole Comfort131 members
101 A Diabetic Low Carb Place158 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Casserole A Day61 members
Quick And Easy25 members
Brunch Bunch38 members