Drew Careys Apple Coffee CakeFrom sandygalesmith 4 years ago
- 2 c flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 c Granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 ts cinnamon shopping list
- 2 ts baking soda shopping list
- 1 ts salt shopping list
- 1/2 c oil shopping list
- 2 eggs, large shopping list
- 1/4 c coffee shopping list
- 1 1/2 ts vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 1/2 c apples, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 c Chopped nuts shopping list
- butter or non-stick spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a bundt cake pan with butter or nonstick spray.Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.Pour mixture into pan.Bake for one hour.
- Serves 10-12 servings.
The Cooksandygalesmith Saint Joseph, MO
The Rating6 people
good , thxtwill10 in Cape Girardeau loved it
These looks good.kingofallassholes in Saint Joseph loved it
Sounds great even for Drew Carey. I miss his TV show with Mimi. I love this coffee cake.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it