Whole Wheat Banana BarsFrom michellem 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp toasted wheat germ shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 beaten egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup cooking oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 ripe medium mashed banana shopping list
- 1/3 cup dried fruit bits shopping list
How to make it
- Grease an 11x7x1-1/2 inch baking pan;set aside
- In a bowl combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt;set aside
- In another bowl stir together egg, sugar, milk, oil, and vanilla. Sitr in banana and fruit bits. Add banana mixture to flour mixture , stirring to combine. Spread batter evenly pan.
- Bake in a 350* oven for 20 to 25 min. or until wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan cut into bars.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating2 people
I have baked this for our get together and everybody just adored them!!!murka in Prince Rupert loved it
love the wheat germ and fruit bits in this high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
comment not added 38years 11 months ago DUh! love this recipe the fruit and dreid nuts aspect thanks momomomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!