Hamburger GravyFrom sandygalesmith 6 years ago
How to make it
- Brown the ground beef.When done "DON'T" drain the grease.Add enough flour and mix well.
- Than add enough milk and stir well.As long you need to add more milk and add it as much as needed.To thin it out add more milk and lower the heat a hair.To thicken it up turn the heat up and "DON'T" add no more milk.It depends on how thin or thick you want the gravy.
- Could use sausage stead of using ground beef.
- In a bowl or on a plate add the biscuits and cover with the gravy.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- engebretson Nowhere, Us
- nursecool Nowhere, Us
- alone1965 Whereabouts, Unknown
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- spinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
- chalgal Ft Lauderdale, FL
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- fishtrippin Estelline, SD
- minnimommaj Phoenix, OR
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksandygalesmith Saint Joseph, MO
The Rating9 people
great tasty hamburger high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yummo!cookingandbakingqueen in Beatrice loved it
Had this for dinner whenever it was my dad's day to cook. Thanks for sharing!chalgal in Ft Lauderdale loved it