No Bake Cookie BallsFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 c (6 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 3 c confectioners sugar shopping list
- 1-3/4 c crushed vanilla wafers (about 55 wafers) shopping list
- 1 c chopped walnuts,toasted shopping list
- 1/3 c orange juice shopping list
- 3 Tbs light corn syrup shopping list
- additional confectioners sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In large microwave-safe bowl,melt chocolate chips;stir till smooth. Stir in the confectioners sugar,vanilla wafers,walnuts,orange juice and corn syrup.
- Roll into 1" balls;roll in additional confectioners sugar. Store in airtight container
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
I like it. A real nice recipe.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
AH!!! P.C. U r so good to Santa!! He loves cookie balls:) LOL HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
I am so pleased that You shared this
"5"FORK!!!!! Cookie recipe~
It is so easy to prepare with a Flavorful result!
I think that I will surprise the 'Ladies' at
our 'Brunch' on Thursday with Your Recipe!
Thank-you...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it