Chicago Public School Peanut Butter CookiesFrom hungrybear 4 years ago
- Makes 9 dozen cookies shopping list
- 1 1/4 pound (5 sticks) butter, softened shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 pound peanut butter shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 5 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add both sugars and mix until no granules remain, about 5 minutes. Add peanut butter and mix until combined. Add eggs; continue to beat on high speed for 1 minute.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture; stir until well-blended.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonsful onto greased baking sheets. Flatten dough with palm of hand to form 3-inch circles that are 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating5 people
HI!! How r u? Beleive me nine dozen will do just fine!!!:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Sounds great, but I won't halve the recipe-9 dozen works here too.dollhead in Mechanicville loved it
I like it too!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!