Smoked Salmon and Chive Mashed PotatoesFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 2 1/2 pounds cubed peeled baking potato shopping list
- 1/3 cup 2% reduced-fat milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 3 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 2 tablespoons capers shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Place potato in a saucepan, and cover with water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and return potato to pan. Add milk, butter, and cream cheese; mash to desired consistency.
- Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
- Stir in chives and remaining ingredients.
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating8 people
luv these taters high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great flavor combo. \0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
Goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
Fish And Seafood305 members
FRESH HERB NUT31 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Pass The Potatoes100 members
Holy Hot Potatoes Batman60 members
Stovetop Cooking12 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members