Aunt Marys Spaghetti With Sour Cream Meat SauceFrom huckleberrypie 9 years ago
- 1 pound ground turkey shopping list
- 1 envelope onion soup mix shopping list
- ½ cup water shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 ½ cups sour cream shopping list
- ½ cup evaporated milk shopping list
- ¼ cup mozarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked and drained shopping list
- parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced shopping list
- ½ teaspoon paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground turkey in a skillet.
- Add soup mix, water and garlic powder.
- Cover and cook over low heat about 15 minutes.
- Mix sour cream, milk and mozzarella; stir into meat mixture.
- Cover and heat through.
- Serve over spaghetti.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and parsely.
- Good with garlic bread and a green salad.