DRUNKEN BEEF RIBSFrom tucky 5 years ago
- 1 slab of beef side ribs shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- juice & zest of 2 limes shopping list
- 1/2 cup tequila shopping list
- 1 onion-finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp minced garlic shopping list
- 2 jalapenos, stemmed,seeded and finely minced shopping list
- 2 tbsp dill shopping list
How to make it
- Season ribs with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl,wisk oil,lime juice,tequila,onions,garlic,jalapenos and dill.
- Place ribs, meat side down in a glass baking dish. pour marinade over ribs, coating both sides completely.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.turning every few hours.
- Bring back to room temperature while grill is heating.
- Use a low temperature to grill and BBQ for 1 1/2-2 hours, until ribs are tender.
The Cooktucky Ottawa, CA
The Rating8 people
sounds fantastic!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Tuck my bud! How r ya'? Where is summer? Dang, I can see my grill now... It wants these ribs...!!! Sounds sooo good:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! WML:)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Grillin' in the snow...sounds like fun! 5UP
Diannediannehocut in Little Rock loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!