Blue Runner BeansFrom donman 4 years ago
- 1 diced onion shopping list
- ½ diced bell pepper (optional) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- ¼ stick of butter shopping list
- 2 cans of Blur Runner Creole Cream Style Read beans or white beans shopping list
- 1 pound of sliced smoked sausage or Andouille shopping list
- 4 oz water shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté the onion, bell pepper and garlic until the vegetables are soft (about 3-4 minutes)
- Add the two cans of Blue Runner Beans, water and sausage to the pot and stir with reduced heat for about 30 minutes. (Do not overheat as the beans will scorch and burn on the bottom of the pan).
- Serve over rice.
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating5 people
Sounds good!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Love Blue Runner beans! Thanks for the simplicity of this recipe!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Will Northern Beans Work? I just bought some, and I wanted to get Split Pea.. Oh well, This sounds good:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!