Natures Table Pasta SaladFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 each cucumber -- diced shopping list
- 2 each tomatoes -- diced shopping list
- 1 cup broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 cup carrots -- shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup black olives -- sliced shopping list
- 2 pounds rotini -- tri-colored shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups canola oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic -- granulated shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Spike all purpose seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 cup romano cheese -- grated shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- To make dressing, mix canola oil, pepper, red-wine vinegar, oregano, basil, garlic, all purpose seasoning, cheese and mayonnaise in blender container and blend until smooth; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Fold together pasta and vegetables.
- Fold in dressing.
- Garnish with additional Romano cheese
- Will keep a week in the Refrigerator- flavors improves with age
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Luv the flavor combo goin on here thaks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Merry CHRISTmas!High 5!Why don't you join Checkin Central Group,it is SO nice,we meet there and encourage one another!I am having surgery tomorrow won,t be here foe a time.thankyou for your nice comment on my salad also!lanabade in Goshen loved it
I think I will have to make your pasta salad for x mas. Well done and Thank you.....unicorn4 in Melbourne loved it