Best Oven HashFrom sweetwords 9 years ago
- 1 cup ground chuck shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced onion shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- Dash black pepper shopping list
- 3 cups potatoes, diced small shopping list
- 1/4 cup dried parsley shopping list
- 4 tsp Worcestershire shopping list
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2-3 Tablespoons melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- Brown ground chuck with onion, salt, and pepper.
- Cook potatoes in microwave with very small amount of water, stirring at least once, making sure potatoes on top get stirred into the water.
- Mix cooked beef and potatoes with parsley.
- Spray a 2 qt. casserole; pour hash into dish.
- Mix breadcrumbs and butter; spread over top of hash.
- Bake for 30 minutes.