Ice Box Fruit CakeFrom petunia97 6 years ago
- 2 sticks of butter shopping list
- 4 cups of chopped pecans ( can use walnuts) shopping list
- 1 lb. box of raisins, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 lb. or 1 1/2 bags of marshmallows( small ones) shopping list
- 8 oz. of red candied cherries, chopped shopping list
- 8 oz. of green candied cherries, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 lb. or 1 1/2 packs of graham crackers that has been put through the food processor to make it into crumbs. shopping list
How to make it
- Melt marshmallows over double boiler with the 2 sticks of butter until creamy
- Add the rest of the ingredients, mix well
- Mixture will be stiff
- Place mixture into a greased loaf pan.
- Make sure to pack it into the pan
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Slice and enjoy!