The Perfect FudgeFrom knoxcop 4 years ago
How to make it
- Boil sugar, milk and butter over med/high heat,
- stirring constantly for 5 1/2 minutes. (Make sure
- you see a good bubbling boil starting before you
- start timing).
- Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips,
- marshmallow creme and vanillawith spatula
- or wooden spoon until glossy and evenly mixed.
- Pour into buttered 9x9 or 11x7 pyrex dish. Place
- into refrigerator to cool. Cover tightly and keep
- refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- 1)Easier to cut using a sharp knife while cold.
- Serve at room temp.
- 2)May add 1 cup chopped nuts of choice during final
- mixing of choc/marshmallow creme if desired.
- 3)Make the fudge different flavors by using different
- flavors of chips--as long as the measure is still 12 oz.
- Try white chocolate, peanut butter, butterscotch, cherry,
- cinnamon or dark chocolate chips!
- Enjoy! --Kn0x--
People Who Like This Dish 10
- margaretlynne Nowhere, Us
- mommabaker Nowhere, Us
- smokiechez New Hampshire, NH
- mattlynnette Nowhere, Us
- gourmetana Aveiro, Portugal
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- valinkenmore Malott, WA
- maureenlaw ST LOUIS, US
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- kendi25 Baton Rouge, LA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookknoxcop Knoxville, TN
The Rating5 people
Thanks, sounds great!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Sounds great Knox! Will try this one tonight. Thanks and Happy Holidays to you and yours!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
I was looking for a recipe that did not use nuts as my fudge recipes do... thank you and have a Happy Holiday..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!