KiefliesFrom messyjes 5 years ago
- Dough shopping list
- 1 lb butter shopping list
- 6 egg yolks shopping list
- 4 ½ c flour shopping list
- ¼ c sugar shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 grated lemon + juice shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 6 egg whites shopping list
- 1 grated apple shopping list
- 1 lb powered sugar shopping list
- 1 lemon grated w/juice shopping list
- 3 lb ground walnuts shopping list
- powdered sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Mix butter and flour. Beat remaining ingredients. Mix with flour/butter mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- For the Filling: Beat egg whites till stiff peaks form. Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal sections.
- Take out one section to roll at a time and refrigerate the rest until ready to use.
- Dust cutting board with flour and roll the dough to approx ¼ thick. Cut into 4 inch squares.
- Place approximately 1 teas of filling onto one corner and roll and shape into crescent shape.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Dust with powedered sugar.