Polly Motzkos Pecan Pie BrowniesFrom pollymotzko 6 years ago
- 1 package 18.25 oz. Devils Food cake or German chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1/3 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips-I used Ghiradelli's semi sweet shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cups chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mix, oil, and egg and chocolate chips in a medium bow; stir until well blended.
- Press mixture into bottom of a greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan. You can line it with a silicone baking sheet if you like. I did and it worked great.
- Bake 20 minutes or until the top of the brownie is done but not over browned. The brownie will continue cooking a bit in the hot pan.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, 4 eggs, and salt until well blended. Stir in pecans and coconut and vanilla.
- Pour filling over hot crust.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top is lightly browned and center is set.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into small serving size squares.
The Cookpollymotzko Garden Grove, CA
The Rating5 people
Awsome great post Polly thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
very nice reciupe Polly!midgelet in Eastern loved it
These are chocolatey, chewy-gooey, and oh so good! Visiting grand daughter 18 made and even though they are a bit burned, luscious! Thank you, Polly! a great creation!!ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Delicious Foods39 members
BIRTHDAY CLUB123 members
A Cookie Jar58 members
Afternoon Tea13 members
Packages Jars And Cans29 members
Cookie SwapARama67 members
My Passion Is Baking62 members
Family Night34 members