Vegetable Stir FryFrom mbelisle 5 years ago
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 5 cups raw vegetables, cut into strips or small pieces - I use a mixture for color and flavour shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- cooked rice or soba noodles shopping list
How to make it
- In a large non-stick frying pan or wok, heat olive oil and add garlic.
- Cook 2-3 minutes then add raw vegetables.
- Stir fry vegetables until tender-crisp.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar and honey, stirring to coat vegetables.
- Drizzle sesame oil over vegetables and stir just before the end of cooking.
- Mix cornstarch with a little water and stir in to thicken sauce to cling to vegetables.
- Serve over hot rice or noodles.
The Cookmbelisle Suva, Fiji
- Not added to any groups yet!