Bakery Lemon Poppyseed muffinsFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups flour plus 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- Grated peel from 1 lemon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and poppy seeds.
- In another bowl, whisk together oil, milk, eggs and lemon peel.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- Add milk mixture and stir just to combine.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center of one muffin comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes, then remove muffins from muffin tin.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
I love muffins!!a1patti in Salem loved it
thanks for sharing this!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
Lemon and poppyseed sounds like a delightful combination for muffins, yum!juels in Clayton loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits282 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
Breakfast Recipes124 members
Quick Breads72 members
Breakfast Craze69 members
Lemon Lovers167 members
Muffin Lovers22 members