Make Ahead Party ChickenFrom snowcat17 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cover 9x13 pan with chipped beef
- Wrap each chicken breast with strip of bacon
- place on chipped beef
- In small bowl, mix undiluted soup and sour cream
- pour over chicken
- Cover and refrigerate (Time not specified) Estimate Till oven is hot...
- Bake uncovered at 275 degrees for three hours
- This takes a little time, but soooo worth it!!
The Cooksnowcat17 Milwaukee, WI
The Rating11 people
HEY HEY THERE .. HIDY HO GOOD NEIGBOR LOL
how are you ive missed your comments lol
im baaaaaack lol
I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE TOO
HUGS TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds really yummy!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
wow! snowcat17 great post wnderful recipe goes in my keeper files to try and save thanks for sharing high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!