Real Macaroon Madness BarsFrom 2302817 3 years ago
- For Base: shopping list
- 1/2 c. butter shopping list
- 2 c. flour shopping list
- 2 Tbs. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- For Filling: shopping list
- 1 c. butter melted shopping list
- 1 1/4 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 3 beated eggs shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz.) condensed milk shopping list
- 2 c. sweetened coconut flakes shopping list
- 2 c. quick oatmeal shopping list
- Optional Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 c. toasted ground.(not too fine) almond (optional) shopping list
- caramel syrup (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- For Base:
- combine all ingredients and mix it well untill resembles.
- press it into greased 9"x13" baking pan. Set aside. Preheat oven
- 350 degrees.
- For Filling:
- Combine butter, sugar and condensed milk .Over low heat ,stir well until sugar is dissolved, . remove from heat,
- stir in beated eggs, stir well until incorporated.
- fold in the coconut, oatmeal and nuts. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until edges is light brown.
- It still wobble in the middle but it will set as it`s cooling.
- Cool completely, if desired, drizzle with caramel syrup and melted chocolate. Note: better result after
- overnight in the fridge before cutting and serve.