Pecan SandiesFrom shandy 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar for decoration shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the margarine, vegetable oil, 1 cup white sugar and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the pecans. Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and roll each ball in remaining white sugar. Place the cookies 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are golden. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating6 people
I love these and what a treat to make them homemade. Thanks for such a great post and have a great day!desertgal in Billings loved it
LOL, your retreiver is lucky! These sound wonderful!juels in Clayton loved it
sounds so good I had to grab a cookie!fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!