Smores BarsFrom auntb_tx 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 18 whole graham crackers, crushed (approx 3 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 8 milk chocolate bars - 1 1/2 oz each shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Beat butter and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Stir in crushed graham crackers, flour, and salt. Reserve 1 cup of the graham cracker mixture and press remaining mixture over the bottom of a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Arrange chocolate bars, in a single layer, over graham cracker crust mixture in the pan.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Crumbled reserved graham cracker mixture over the marshmallows.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Cut into bars and cool completely.
- Makes about 2 dozen bars.