Easy Spicy ShrimpFrom hot_it_up 7 years ago
- 2 small cans spicy hot V8 shopping list
- 2 pounds cleaned and devained shrimp (tail on) shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Tony Chachere's instant roux mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper jelly shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning. shopping list
- juice of one lemon shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate the shrimp in the V8 for at least an hour.
- melt the butter in a skillet and add the shrimp with the marinate.
- while the shrimp are cooking, mix the instant roux mix with the cream and mix well to dissolve. When shrimp are almost completely pink, add the cream and roux mix along with the pepper jelly and seasoning.and lemon juice.
- Cook on medium until shrimp are just pink.
- Remove shrimp from sauce and plate.
- Pour sauce in a bowl for dipping.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookhot_it_up Columbiana, AL
The Rating5 people
Love spicy V-8 abd I will make this for the games on Sunday.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
spicy V-8 yum always in my pantry... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I like the sound of this!wttothemax in SE loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!