Basil Grilled Lamb ChopFrom littlesponger 6 years ago
How to make it
- Dry chops well, and arrange in single layer in shallow glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk in mustard, vinegar, garlic and pepper.
- Slowly whisk in oil; then stir in basil. Pour and spread over chops, turning to coat both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but not more than 4 hours.
- Bring to room temperature 30 minutes before grilling.
- Place chops on oiled grill at medium heat and grill for 5-10 minutes per side or until done to your liking.
The Cooklittlesponger LA CRESCENTA, CA
The Rating3 people
This looks wonderful. I love your pictures - and I love lamb. Nice recipe.frankieanne in Somewhere loved it
Great recipe. What is up too many Gaker's They do not know a great recipe when they see it.
Hi 5. Should be a 10......
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
This is a very tasty marinade. I cut the recipe in half (except for the garlic) as I only had two chops. A nice way to use up what is almost the last of my basil. Posted a couple of pictures. A bit more in IMI
morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it