Mango Chicken Stir FryFrom bluemooonie 6 years ago
- 1/2 mango (or mango in a jar) shopping list
- about half a cup mango juice (or you can use the juice from the jarred mangos) shopping list
- 1tbsp barbecue sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp flour (if you want your sauce a little thick) shopping list
- salt and pepper (to taste) shopping list
- 1 onion, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp minced giner shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 2 tbsp oil shopping list
- your choice of stir fry veggies (I used a frozen bag that consisted of broccoli, snap peas, carrots, green beans, and asparagus) shopping list
- chicken shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into chunks and make deep cuts
- make a sauce, mixing the mago juice, bbq sauce, and the soy sauce.
- marinate the chicken in about half of the sauce for about 15 minutes (the longer the better).
- fry the garlic and the ginger in oil
- Add the onions and grill until brown
- Add the marinated chicken and cook until the chicken is done.
- Add the stir fry vegetables, cook until tender,
- Slice the mango into thin strips and add to the pan
- Add remaining sauce, cook until vegetables are at your desired tenderness