Basic Lentil SoupFrom myrna 4 years ago
- 2 shallots, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 Tbsp oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup small diced carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery shopping list
- 1 14 oz can tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup brown lentils shopping list
- 6 cups vegetable stock shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1 tsp basil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in pot. Add vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients. Bring to a boil and then simmer for one hour or until all vegetables are cooked but firm and soup is nice and thick.
- If desired, puree half the soup.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmyrna Leuven, BE
The Rating6 people
Nice and easy.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
yum! this looks easy, delicious and very versatile!! Thanks for sharing :)aluminum_chef in Montreal loved it
Sound good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!