Macaroni Spinach CasseroleFrom hungrybear 7 years ago
- 1 lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped onion shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 8 oz. Mueller's ready-cut macaroni, cooked 6 minutes & drained shopping list
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained shopping list
- 2 c. milk shopping list
- 4 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 4 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 jar (15 1/2 oz.) meatless spaghetti sauce, heated shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet, stirring frequently, lightly brown beef, onion and garlic over medium-high heat. In bowl mix beef mixture, macaroni, spinach, milk, eggs, Mozzarella cheese and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese until blended. Pour into greased 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cover dish with foil. Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until set in center. Remove. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut in squares. Serve with spaghetti sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating8 people
Great recipe that I will be making all the time.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
YUMMY HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
wonderful commbos!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!