Corn ChowderFrom lukie4 7 years ago
- 1 (11 oz.) can of cream-style corn shopping list
- 1 (10 oz.) can of whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1/2 c. of heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 c. of shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c. of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 5 diced slices bacon shopping list
- 1 chopped large onion, shopping list
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 5 c. of chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- First in a large pot cook bacon until crisp.
- Now drain off fat, leaving 1 tbsp in pot.
- You then want to break off bacon into pot.
- Now throw the onion into the medium flamed pot and cook until done.
- Add in the broth, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Let this cook over low flame for about 30 min. letting potates get tender.
- Now pour in the cream style corn and whole corn and cook approx 10 min.
- Finally, stir in cream, Monterey Jack cheese, and the Cheddar Cheese over low flame.
- Remove and serve!